To honor and recognize UP EEEI’s outstanding alumni, the Top 100 EEE Alumni was launched during the Institute’s centennial celebration in 2016.
- All statements of outstanding achievements must have supporting documents.
- Nominee must be of proven moral integrity.
- Nominee must have maintained linkages with the EEE Institute, College, University and/or the Country.
- The nominee must have attained national and possibly international stature and has brought honour and prestige to the EEE Institute, the College of Engineering, the University and/or the Country.
- The nominee must be outstanding not only in his/her chosen engineering specialization but also in other areas of endeavour related to his/her profession.
- The nominee must have attained national and international recognition in the particular field for which he/she has been nominated.
Nominations for the Top 100 EEE Alumni Awards is still open. Click here to nominate.
2019 Top EEE Alumni Awardees